astrouser

Real windowless fullscreen mode please. Please!

Please, Astroneer needs a real, windowless, fullscreen mode (for the PC version).

I hate having the windows toolbar appear every time i go to low with my mouse inside the game.

Fist of all welcome to the forums :) 
I think that by default the game open in fullscreen mode only, idk why you are facing this problem @astrouser

Maybe try checking your setting again.

Edited by TMarcher74

No, the game offers in setting only "windowed" and "windowed fullscreen". "Windowed fullscreen" is a simulation of fullscreen (borderless windowed fullscreen). I play all games in real exclusive fullscreen, would be nice if we could have that in Astroneer.

9 hours ago, astrouser said:

No, the game offers in setting only "windowed" and "windowed fullscreen". "Windowed fullscreen" is a simulation of fullscreen (borderless windowed fullscreen). I play all games in real exclusive fullscreen, would be nice if we could have that in Astroneer.

Oh, I wonder why they did not add fullscreen, there has to be a reason I am unaware of, or they simply forgot about it, idk.

Thanks for the suggestion! Yeah, I've run into the toolbar appearing when mousing over the lower half of my screen when playing in Windowed Fullscreen, can definitely be annoying.

I've added the suggestion to our Game Improvement backlog. I'll work with the team to see if we can get implemented in a future release.