11alekon

Soil Centrifuge bugging out

For some reason, only Soil Centrifuge is bugging out, no idea how to recreate this bug, sometimes is when I go from my base too far away, sometimes when I log out, sometimes just in front of me.

Mouse/Keyboard
Steam

I usually put 3 containers of dirt into it, 2 to make it full then the next one to make the Soil Centrifuge collect dirt ones again.

out of all the building and etc, this is the only one I have problems with (I am quite close at finishing the game)

ASTRONEER Soil Centrifuge.png

Hi, as they said before, put a Repacker on them. You will get the resourses back.

I just had this for the first time last night, tried moving the machine around, save, close, open... 

Nothing helped, untill I repacked the damm machine 😉

Good luck mate! 

I think I figured it out when there is no more space on the table AND there is a canister on top (could be completely wrong)
(p.s. the image is how I found it broken)

Untitleddsadasdsadsa.png

I can reliably reproduce the effect of stuck resources under the following conditions:

1. Use a platform with no free storage, e.g. Large Platform A
  2. Start the centrifuge
  3. Leave render distance and wait for it to finish
  4. Come back and find the resource stacks flipped down

Here's showing that the resource stacks do flip up, as long as you are in render distance:

And lastly, when you have partial storage available:

I've been having this problem as well, after the latest "explorer Update".  it was identified as AS-7785 and fixed, but obviously this bug isn't Squashed yet.

I've also noticed the Tethers aren't placing well anymore. Just a lot of hassle using them now!!!!

Can also attest to this issue. I used a packager to work around the issue however it appears there's a placement bug which may be causing the problem; I rotated the package and the silhouette oriented itself 90 degrees away from what it should've been, requiring me to rotate it again.