Upgrade the Smelter so it can smelt 2 items at once! Otherwise, we'd need 2 Smelters running, once you get into late game! Also, the Trade platform should be able to trade for more than 1 item at a time! Saw someone recommend upgrading the Soil Centrifuge to do multiple canisters, & multiple options at once! But seriously, you'd(players) have to run 2 of everything! & maybe think about a new larger source of power!!!

See attached pic! Notice the power level on the platform(the little circle at the end)!
48 RTGs!!! Just so you know, & it's still not enough power!!!

Power overwhelming.png

11 minutes ago, Slipsonic said:

Wow. That’s a lot of Ammonium.

I don't see any 😧 I see a lot of RTG's but no Ammonium 

12 hours ago, jlarry999 said:

Upgrade the Smelter so it can smelt 2 items at once!
How?
Also, the Trade platform should be able to trade for more than 1 item at a time!
Or one could just build multiple trade platforms 

Saw someone recommend upgrading the Soil Centrifuge to do multiple canisters, & multiple options at once!
How?

24 minutes ago, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

I don't see any 😧 I see a lot of RTG's but no Ammonium 

I meant the amount needed to make the hydrazine for the Graphene, and so on.

Touch of Grey,

The Smelter, & Soil Centrifuge could have 2 spots where stuff is smelted &/or 2 spots for 2 canisters that can be emptied simultaneously! The trade platform could also have 2 displays for 2 trades on 1 trade rocket! The Atmosphere Condenser, could be like the Soil Centrifuge, with 2 spots for filling canisters more quickly! This would not only be good for late game, but for multiplayer too!

I think Slip was talking about the Hydrazine on my small shuttle! But, I'm only guessing! LOL!
& yes, 48 RTGs is a lot but not enough power for my base(as you can see)!
It's gets loud at my base, because of all the RTGs!! I run the game with lower volumes on things!

On 9/19/2019 at 5:32 PM, jlarry999 said:

Touch of Grey,

The Smelter, & Soil Centrifuge could have 2 spots where stuff is smelted &/or 2 spots for 2 canisters that can be emptied simultaneously! The trade platform could also have 2 displays for 2 trades on 1 trade rocket! The Atmosphere Condenser, could be like the Soil Centrifuge, with 2 spots for filling canisters more quickly! This would not only be good for late game, but for multiplayer too!

I think Slip was talking about the Hydrazine on my small shuttle! But, I'm only guessing! LOL!
& yes, 48 RTGs is a lot but not enough power for my base(as you can see)!
It's gets loud at my base, because of all the RTGs!! I run the game with lower volumes on things!

I recommend having a battery array as well. While it is less useful because you don't rely on temporary power generation, it does increase power output considerably, and unless you are constantly running every module, it'll have plenty of time to charge back up.

If I recall properly each platform has a set amount of power pass-through. So having them all on the same platform limits them to a maximum output. I could be wrong but I have 3 smelters on a platform with 4 RTGs and that platform never runs low. 

1 hour ago, Tyler James said:

If I recall properly each platform has a set amount of power pass-through. So having them all on the same platform limits them to a maximum output. I could be wrong but I have 3 smelters on a platform with 4 RTGs and that platform never runs low. 

I don't know if this is correct, but the wiki said that platforms on a network without arrows don't have throughput limits...but you can have multiple smaller arrays if throughput is the limiting factor.