Gina

Alphabetical Printers

I like the menus and the catalog, but I find the printers a bit frustrating.  I have played hundreds upon hundreds of hours, and I'm pretty familiar with how things are organized (categorically) but I still constantly click past the thing I'm looking to print.  I would love to see the printers alphabetized instead of being sorted in the same order as the catalog.  It seems like it'd not only be easier to navigate your printer,  but also encourage the use of each item's proper name.  Not that it really matters that I continue to use Mineral Extractor instead of Soil Centrifuge, but you know...ease of use, consistency, all that jazz.  Or maybe add some sort of toggle in settings where I can choose to sort by category or alphabetically.  

Thank you! This gets me every time. In always used to items in other games being sorted in alphabetical order, so I do that, only to realize it was the other way! I hope this is in the next update.

+1

+1, I also experience the same problem, in late game there are so many items and it becomes very difficult to find the required print, maybe add a menu with all the available prints in one screen or even alphabetical as gina said or something similar to that, we need a quality of life update.

Edited by TMarcher74