rkstorm

Soil centrifuse upgrade.

Something that would save time when using the centrifuse would be the option to choose multiple options when making things. Example : you can input two canisters and get four compound and four resin in the same thing instead of eight resin.

When you know the game better, you will not like to use the soil centrifuge or the trade platform 😉

6 hours ago, xum said:

When you know the game better, you will not like to use the soil centrifuge or the trade platform 😉

WAT? I'm in late game and I use the centrifuge to get all my resin and compound. Wdym you don't like to use them?

i think it breaks the gaming experience ... in coop, often we decide to not use them .
it's more funny to explore and extract , imo :)
but if you like to build huge base, if you are more a builder than an explorer it is probably useful !

currently, instead of "building", we explore to play in a minimalist way, complete the game with only few platform, medium rocket, no rover..
using things found abandoned instead of building, and there's really a way to end the game with very very few resources and energy !
in any case, it's an interesting experience too 😃