Pets, feeding systems

Now the game's playability is limited to the beginning of a day or two, then it will be boring, repeated mining and so on. Suggestions (adding pets, raising, etc.): For example, raising animals in "Hypoxia" can get its characteristics, such as the automatic management in "Slim" and so on. Intelligent AI and so on, after all, now the game belongs to cosmic exploration and should already have intelligent AI management.

The problem here is they say no Fauna (for now at least) ,I have heard that even the space snail might not be an animal.

Edited by TMarcher74

Hey wait, maybe we can get a robotic dog or something? That would be fun, and he would collect all the nearby instantly researching stuff for you , it would make your life so much easier.

On 9/11/2019 at 12:50 PM, TMarcher74 said:

Hey wait, maybe we can get a robotic dog or something? That would be fun, and he would collect all the nearby instantly researching stuff for you , it would make your life so much easier.

+1 I like this one, but it would need to power itself infinitely, I would never take it anywhere if it could run out of power. But we should also be able to pick it up, like a tier 2 item.

5 hours ago, Doge229 said:

+1 I like this one, but it would need to power itself infinitely, I would never take it anywhere if it could run out of power. But we should also be able to pick it up, like a tier 2 item.

Lol true, maybe it eats organic to power itself, idk but it would make getting bytes so much easier, especially on glacio.