Mio

road building drill

hello all :)

After digging alot of tunnels I am turned into road-building-neer :D So, here is an idea: if canisters with soil are present on the drilling vehicle, while drill is working it would be filling the holes on the resulting road or buidling the road if there is air. Can be done with drill mods maybe?

Also would be nice to lock drill on certain angle so it won't be "diving" down if u accidentally move the camera.

4 hours ago, Mio said:

hello all :)

After digging alot of tunnels I am turned into road-building-neer :D So, here is an idea: if canisters with soil are present on the drilling vehicle, while drill is working it would be filling the holes on the resulting road or buidling the road if there is air. Can be done with drill mods maybe?

Also would be nice to lock drill on certain angle so it won't be "diving" down if u accidentally move the camera.

Check out the prototype Paver! 

whoa! this is exactly what I want!!! I go try to repeat this. thank you! :)

@Mio, I believe @Blind Io said this is a prototype. As such, the developers have created it, but we don't have it yet. I have heard that this could be implemented in a future update. Don't know when though.

4 hours ago, Mio said:

emm, I cannot repeat that, whats a trick?

I have not given up hope at all. I even stuck around when my main game save was broken by an early update, and was later rescued by the SES team fixing the issue. Thanks for saving hundreds of hours of game play for me. Patience and persistence as always.