Warlord36931

Centrifuge stops working permanently just before it drops quartz.

First off, I love this game and its style. Really looking forward to the dedicated servers. 

Here´s the problem. My buddy who was hosting a game used a centrifuge while i was in a cave underneath and it just stopped working mid production. 

It is now unusable and can´t produce anything anymore. Tried reconnecting, restarting the game, moving the centrifuge, pushing the blue left/right buttons. Nothing fixed it. 

PC - Win10x64 over Steam

Centrifuge1.thumb.png.17f86f48eb968565dfcbcf9d35aba3d0.png

Centrifuge2.thumb.png.5e356de2c4c29d208aac5dbe84dbb148.png

Actualy i have the exacte same problem but with resin so the problem isn't the qwartz. The bug could be because I ran the centrifuge and disconnected it. Btw i had the bug on Silvia

Edited by Tinkin

5 minutes ago, Tinkin said:

Actualy i have the exacte same problem but with resin so the problem isn't the qwartz. The bug could be because I ran the centrifuge and disconnected it. Btw i had the bug on Silvia

20190907213607_1.thumb.jpg.7ac1c6aefa11cf89cf4d65f53b86b1bb.jpg

Also reporting.  Tried quartz and resin both (simply built a 2nd centrifuge in case this was a one-off), Silvia.  Seems to be RIGHT before finished product becomes accessible.

Win 8.1, x64, Steam.

I think I have a   similer  problem with the centrifuge I have compond that is  stuck in there  I  cant  get the compond out of the centrifuge  and the centrifuge wont accept any soil canister full of soil

ASTRONEER 9_7_2019 9_35_16 PM.png

[AS-7785] - Soil Centrifuge now returns resources to upright position after extracting soil, even when there are no slots for the resources to be placed on.

Is this what ya'll are talking about? 

Edited by The Touch of Grey Gamer