KOR_APUcard

I think this idea is useful. a new shelter for vehicle module.

My idea is this: Vehicle Shelter

Now this is really 'moveable' shelter. I know recently SES added a new shelter it's called "Field Shelter". But it can still be used by only one person at a time.
I already came up with this idea before it was added.

My idea is that it's much easier to move around and can be used by more than 2~4(or above) people at a time.
And it can be attached on Medium Rover and Large Rover.

One day I will design a 3D file to explain this idea in more detail... (But not now... Because I'm busy. I already have my another project...)

The materials don't have any ideas yet. But the byte can be a rough.

Medium Vehicle Shelter
Byte: 8,000 or 8,500

Large Vehicle Shelter
Byte: 15,000 or above

If you have additional suggestions, Please let me know what you think.

I dont really know why you would want a truly mobile shelter, much less allowing multiple people to be able to go into it, as it serves the same purpose as a rover seat on a vehicle, only providing a tiny bit of power. If this idea was to be implemented though, it would render the current field shelter completely obsolete, having the same byte cost as it at the same size, while being mobile and letting multiple people enter it.

On 9/9/2019 at 12:44 PM, Slipsonic said:

I dont really know why you would want a truly mobile shelter, much less allowing multiple people to be able to go into it, as it serves the same purpose as a rover seat on a vehicle, only providing a tiny bit of power. If this idea was to be implemented though, it would render the current field shelter completely obsolete, having the same byte cost as it at the same size, while being mobile and letting multiple people enter it.

Because, Seat is control-able the rover. So if you attached a lot of seats on the rover, it can confuse the rover control.

Edited by KOR_APUcard