Anders.exe

PAX P.A.L. bundle redemption issue

Hi, i was at PAX West today (9/2/2019) and bought some of the merch bundles. I got home and tried to redeem the code, it gave the green checkmark saying it was a good code, and... I didn't get anything. It's been almost two hours since then, and I've reloaded from the main menu once and completely restarted the game three times with no results. I've tried entering the code again and it's been marked as redeemed, presumably by me. Is there anything that can be done about this?

IMG_2153.png

Edited by Gina
Removed code

The codes go live in the update. I'd advise not sharing codes publicly. If someone redeems it before you, you won't be able to get the stuff. 

@Anders.exe I have edited this post to remove the pic of your P.A.L. code.  The update is tomorrow, try again once you have updated your game.  Hopefully no one saved your code. 🤞🤞

4 hours ago, Blind Io said:

The codes go live in the update. I'd advise not sharing codes publicly. If someone redeems it before you, you won't be able to get the stuff. 

1 hour ago, Gina said:

@Anders.exe I have edited this post to remove the pic of your P.A.L. code.  The update is tomorrow, try again once you have updated your game.  Hopefully no one saved your code. 🤞🤞

Thanks, I wasn't aware the codes aren't actually active yet. Is there a time the update is supposed to go live so I can be sure to enter it as soon as possible?

I'm not certain, @Anders.exe but usually people who are a part of the Discord know first.  Join, read the rules, click the , and keep an eye on the #steamdb_feed channel.  The bot will make a post in that channel that says: "Steam update on branch: public" when it goes live.  Anything that not "public" such as astromain_dailies, is just internal stuff.  Once the update is public, it should usually hit your PC in less than half an hour.