So I and my friend want to play the game together but we came across a bug, we have perfect internet but we cant join each other... it doesn't even show were online and I am in a sticky situation on vesanias core and need somebody to power the outside core....... PLEASE HELP.

We have tried to invite each other but it just brings us to the menu. 

On 8/30/2019 at 12:17 AM, agentjackdaface said:

So I and my friend want to play the game together but we came across a bug, we have perfect internet but we cant join each other... it doesn't even show were online and I am in a sticky situation on vesanias core and need somebody to power the outside core....... PLEASE HELP.

We have tried to invite each other but it just brings us to the menu. 

Yup I have the same issue thought it was due to the save corrupting because I had a strange issue with the terrain tool not working before I disconnected.  However we can not connect to each other at all now even on a different save.

Also when this occurs when I get bounced back to the lobby it still lists my friend as the host and there is no longer a single player option.

Ignore my comment I just figured out that the connecting to another game has changed slightly or the save did get corrupted.  Clicked the extra launch game button and it allowed me to choose skin and so on and join with a fresh character.  Bit strange but YaY 

good luck agentjackdaface hope you get back playing with your friend