So I sent an e-mail to the System Era support a month ago, about how they ignored the forums and telling them to be more responsible and being active on the forums, so they actually replied, i thought they just ignored me but no they did reply and here is their reply...

Screenshot 2019-08-23 at 4.45.05 AM.png

nice, glad to see an official response to mention us, been around here for ever and don't see it often. i really wish they would make one of their newer members be in charge with the boards more,  to have more of an active response on here would be nice if they have the beta branch be like some sort of cte, would love active feedback like that.

3 hours ago, diseasedmeat said:

nice, glad to see an official response to mention us, been around here for ever and don't see it often. i really wish they would make one of their newer members be in charge with the boards more,  to have more of an active response on here would be nice if they have the beta branch be like some sort of cte, would love active feedback like that.

+1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

Marc, whoever you are, I, well I, just love you man! 

5 hours ago, diseasedmeat said:

I like it that you are now happy @The Touch of Grey Gamer, we all like being given some attention to ,especially if its by a game developer, it feels nice and you feel like you are taking part in making the game good and great.
I too was surprised that they actually answered my request, I hope the communication between us and the devs gets better in the future ,so that we can share ,help and create together.
This is what I requested them and told them the problems the forum is facing...

Mail 8_23_2019 5_50_21 PM (2)_LI.jpg

Edited by TMarcher74

Thank you SO much for all of this...

It is GREAT to have this assurance FROM THE ACTUAL DEVS!!!! I still don't know why they can't make the simplest of replies...but...if any of you see this...and if I could send the developers one link...and one link only....I would send them this one.

They probably would have already seen it @CopperyMarrow15 who knows, also we are going to have a roadmap update soon ,so lets just wait for it and then send them more ideas and stuff.

i hope they make a train, i really wish they would make super end game stuff, stuff that requires somehow like a silo of all one res gives an ignot of that , and have like really hard things to get.

Missions: Give me some missions to do, you know like real astroneers have, er, had, I mean astronauts?
Resources: It's been literally years since we had a new resource introduced, it is well overdue 
Astronium: It is the game's namesake resource and still, still, no use for it? Come on, start to tie up some loose ends, this has to once and for all be flushed out and settled! Someone please make a decision! Either give it a purpose or remove it. Every other resource has a crafting purpose except this one.
Just my 2 pence worth. I could be 100% incorrect however. Correctness in this case, is in the eye of the beholder. 

Good to see them talk the talk. Now let's see them walk the walk. Actions speak louder than words...

It remains to be seen how often the forum will get updated, or if the announcements and "leeks" are going to be shared concurrently with Discord.

How about adding responses to forum posts (like, upvote, etc.) or the ability to edit your own posts with no time limit?

1 hour ago, vvhorus said:

Good to see them talk the talk. Now let's see them walk the walk. Actions speak louder than words...

It remains to be seen how often the forum will get updated, or if the announcements and "leeks" are going to be shared concurrently with Discord.

How about adding responses to forum posts (like, upvote, etc.) or the ability to edit your own posts with no time limit?

Ooooh some legacy forum requests! Me likey! +1 

9 hours ago, vvhorus said:

I too had asked this feature a long time ago, they din't do anything though, which is why we still use +1 , hope they will add it in the future.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, TMarcher74 said:

I too had asked this feature a long time ago, they din't do anything though, which is why we still use +1 , hope they will add it in the future.

+1. Been asking for this myself since forever.

Having to create a "+1" post to show you like or agree with another post just clutters the forum. It's not like adding those response icons is impossible to do. I'm a member of other forums using Invision and they all have it. And changing the timer setting for post edits should not take the better part of 30 seconds...

Edited by vvhorus

On 8/28/2019 at 6:57 PM, vvhorus said:

And changing the timer setting for post edits should not take the better part of 30 seconds...

Ikr its so infuriating ,god idk if they will do anything 

Just driving by, please ignore 😉 Thank you for the feedback, I'm glad Marc was able to help! I just got set up in the forums, you'll be seeing more of me! 

56 minutes ago, SES_Chris said:

Just driving by, please ignore 😉 Thank you for the feedback, I'm glad Marc was able to help! I just got set up in the forums, you'll be seeing more of me! 

Awesome more devs means more communication btw the players and the team ,thanks a lot SES Chris :) 

Edited by TMarcher74

Figured I should pop in here - feel free to toss any feedback, bug reports, suggestions, or just a hello my way! You can also find me on the Discord, Reddit, and the Steam Forums, but the best way to report stuff to me is to submit a ticket - that way it's easier to track.
I'm always happy to help people out so don't hesitate to hit me up at Support@Systemera.net!
OH - and thank you so much for the shoutout @TMarcher74, it's much appreciated!

6 hours ago, SES_Marc said:

Figured I should pop in here - feel free to toss any feedback, bug reports, suggestions, or just a hello my way! You can also find me on the Discord, Reddit, and the Steam Forums, but the best way to report stuff to me is to submit a ticket - that way it's easier to track.
I'm always happy to help people out so don't hesitate to hit me up at Support@Systemera.net!
OH - and thank you so much for the shoutout @TMarcher74, it's much appreciated!

Oh so you were the one who replied for my e-mail ? Thank you very much for the reply, it meant a lot to us, you can see how much your reply was reassuring for all of us and even calmed down many people on this forum, thanks you for sending the word to the team about the happening in the forum, I just hope you guys would now update the forum with various new features like the like button/emoji should be available at the side of every post for us to click it if we liked it and other features that would make this forum a good place to share ideas and feedbacks, thanks and your welcome 9_9

On 8/23/2019 at 4:49 AM, TMarcher74 said:

Screenshot 2019-08-23 at 4.45.05 AM.png

Joe is still the one who is largely in charge of the Forums, so ultimately it's up to him on what changes can be made - my job is to put that feedback in front of everyone in an organized way!
I'll continue to comb the forums fairly regularly for suggestions (both for the game, and the forums) so please keep it up! Even if I don't respond directly I'm trying very hard to read everything that comes through, so I promise it's being looked at.

21 hours ago, SES_Marc said:

Joe is still the one who is largely in charge of the Forums, so ultimately it's up to him on what changes can be made - my job is to put that feedback in front of everyone in an organized way!

I see ,then you are doing the best you can but I am really sad that Joe does not come here as often as you and the others, I understand that he might. have other important stuff at discord but maybe give a visit to the forum once a week at least will be more reassuring for all of us,

22 hours ago, SES_Marc said:

I'll continue to comb the forums fairly regularly for suggestions (both for the game, and the forums) so please keep it up! Even if I don't respond directly I'm trying very hard to read everything that comes through, so I promise it's being looked at.

Thanks a lot, your promise means a lot to us ,you don't have to see each and every post, just go through the important ones which will have more views(until we get the upvote system to rate the post) ,have a nice day 9_9

On 9/19/2019 at 12:40 PM, SES_Marc said:

Hey Marc! Welcome! Glad to see you here...

Maybe you can find out for us the reasons why there's a 5-minute timer on post edits, or why reactions to posts haven't been added. It would be great to know the logic behind these decisions that, in my opinion, do not make sense. I'm a member of other forums driven by Invision Community where both those features (editing posts with no time limits/post reactions) are not only present, but they are such an integral part of the user experience...

Edited by vvhorus
Luckily discovered a typo before the timer expired...