To put a long story short, my stuff keeps falling into the V O I D. In all seriousness I’ve lost a lot of time in resources that just sink into ground for no reason. This includes structures. I’d wager I’be lost roughly half my storage of materials, all the materials to build the storages that held them and a small army of tractors and trailers all to just sinking. I love the game but I’m getting real sick of it considering it’s happened 2 times in the last hour, it makes me not want to play to get all these resources only for them to disappear and never be found again save for digging to the center of Sylva which I’m beginning to consider. 

It's kind of a known bug by now that structures, vehicles and items sometimes phase or sink through the floor when terrain around them is edited. Since it's pretty widespread and consistent, I'm sure the devs are working on a fix of some sort. Until then, try not to dig right next to your base, and take extra care when operating vehicles with drills attached. Also, I'd recommend tunneling down to the cave system directly below your base. You might find your missing resources and structures there.