First time i found the Apollo didnt unlock the new stuff (not even after restarting the game as other suggested), made another game atempting to do it all over again and still no clue, i see many people had this problem when lunar update started but all i can see is never been solved and we are a week away till the end of the event, since it is a time limited thingy, can we get any other way to unlock those new colour and visor? or if we dont get it we lose it?

3 hours ago, HitokiriGuille said:

I did it yesterday, i started all over again this morning to give it another try, got there took the photo and nope it still doesnt work

Well i was about to start a new game too but if this doesn't fix the problem maybe i need to understand 2 things:
1- what are ALL requierments to unlock ALL the goods from apollo's event
2- if it's a bug how to fix this?
i took so many pictures, i've been waiting for all the radio voices and nothing happens!
i already found videos where i could see people unlocking really quick but doesn't work for me and or some of us. Era should fix this 😛 we have 10 days and i don't wanna spend 10 days around of that module.

50 pics.png

50 picss.png

Couldn't agree more, hope someone can actually help us. I can tell doing all over again doesn´t fix it, found it twice, did photos (a few dozen), restarted the game both directly to windows and to main menu, nothing happened, heard all the radio chatter, nothing changed.

i'm a steam user, i uninstalled the game replaced original files on "verify integrity files" and nothing works! lol

@Blazlovich@H & @HitokiriGuille one of the SES Devs mentioned on Discord that there was an issue with the server used to unlock cosmetics.  The issue should be resolved now.  Take the photo again, wait 10-ish minutes, exit, reload, and it should be unlocked.  Sorry it has been such a hassle for you all.

5 hours ago, Gina said:

@Blazlovich@H & @HitokiriGuille one of the SES Devs mentioned on Discord that there was an issue with the server used to unlock cosmetics.  The issue should be resolved now.  Take the photo again, wait 10-ish minutes, exit, reload, and it should be unlocked.  Sorry it has been such a hassle for you all.

Well i'll give another try. But i'm not so sure about it, i'm not close to my desktop at moment but i'll tell you if that works or not in a couple of hours.

When u talk about exit and reload u mean "Save and Quit" or "Save and quit to main menu" ?

PS: Last night i left my character on the module with the picture open (all night long), in the next day when i woke up i went to my computer trying to check if it was unlocked and still nothing, maybe i wasn't doing something right so lets give another try lol X)

On 8/22/2019 at 4:50 AM, H said:

lol it worked! thanks alot Gina.

moon2.png

Just a little note, for steam users, if you login in offline mode AND different computer the game will crash and the skin disappears, i had to do everything again but maybe devs should attach files, i'm not sure how they can fix this but maybe some bin codes or something for steam clients folder to avoid these cases. 😛

If you're in offline mode, none of the customizations you've unlocked will be available to you, only defaults, so that bit is to be expected.

However, if you're crashing please be sure to send your crash report to Support@SystemEra.net.  Include as much of the following information as you can (file locations are relevant to Steam only):

1. Your logs: Found here (as long as you haven't reloaded since the crash):
     C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Local\Astro\Saved\Logs
  2. Your Save file: Found here: 
    C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Local\Astro\Saved\SaveGames
  3. Your specs:  You can get these by pressing the Windows key and typing:  
    DxDiag + Enter, save the .txt file somewhere you can find it
  4. A description of your issue(s).  Include as many details as possible about what was happening leading up to the crash.  Notate if you were in single or multi player, if you were the client or the host, if you were using a controller or keyboard & mouse, if performance was bad, if there was anything out of the ordinary, etc.
  5. The steps to reproduce the crash, if possible.

On 8/21/2019 at 4:42 PM, Gina said:

i wish i would have  checked sooner,  but now i presume the apollo craft is gone, i dont have access to my computer to check