How many worlds there will be?

If I remember correct there are 6 planets in a solar system for players to work with while EA,  and for the time being that's it no extra system exploring. but with the ea only out not even a month yet there is always room for the extra things as they kill off the bugs and dig in to expand for the players. I hope this answers your question

I just watched their twitch and they said is fairly easy to generate planets so I'm guessing we'll getting more varieties. Also they are a combination of procedural and hand-maid biomes. Sweet!

37 minutes ago, Killroy said:

I just watched their twitch and they said is fairly easy to generate planets so I'm guessing we'll getting more varieties. Also they are a combination of procedural and hand-maid biomes. Sweet!

Yeah the engineering behind it is nifty. Like you said, a mixture of proc-gen and hand craft. Currently it's only the single solar system but I'm sure they will expand. It just all depends on a number of things I assume.

Edited by Secret Squirrel