redstonerti

Extra Large Silo A and B

You serious bro? No thanks, I am tired of storages, the game has way too many storage options for now.

Posted (edited)

Well, it's nice to have a lot of storage options. And you know what the only F***ing things were added since February 6, 2019? Yes, STORAGE OPTIONS AND USELESS RECREATIONAL S***. And this wasn't just one or two, but tens of storage options. SO WHEN I ASK FOR TWO MORE THAT WOULDN'T ACTUALLY BE THAT USELESS AND WOULD ALLOW YOU TO HAVE A MOBILE BASE, DON'T F***ING TELL ME "You serious?"  

Edited by redstonerti

It wasn't a personal attack, @redstonerti.  Take it easy.  There will hopefully be some streams and/or updates to the roadmap soon so hopefully we will learn more about what's coming up in the Exploration Update as well as others.

4 hours ago, redstonerti said:

Well, it's nice to have a lot of storage options. And you know what the only F***ing things were added since February 6, 2019? Yes, STORAGE OPTIONS AND USELESS RECREATIONAL S***. And this wasn't just one or two, but tens of storage options. SO WHEN I ASK FOR TWO MORE THAT WOULDN'T ACTUALLY BE THAT USELESS AND WOULD ALLOW YOU TO HAVE A MOBILE BASE, DON'T F***ING TELL ME "You serious?"  

You can make a useful mobile base using the max amount of large rovers. My configuration is able to create a full fledged base, with all the modules included, plus a shelter, from scratch, (or scrap, i should say). I don't really know what kind of mobile base you want, but i think the most useful quality would be the ability to make a base anywhere.

Configuration:

1st Rover: Crane with drill and Soil Centrifuge

Aux Slot: Rover Seat and Medium sSorage Silo

2nd Rover: Trade Platform and Large Shredder

3rd Rover: Smelting Furnace and Chemistry Lab

4th Rover: Large Printer and Large Storage Silo B

Large Storage Silo: 2 RTGs, an Oxygenator, 2 Storage Silos, a Medium Printer, a Small Printer, and a Winch.

Aux Slot: Research Chamber

You might want to pack some off-world gases (specifically methane) before you go out and explore first, though.

1 minute ago, Slipsonic said:

You can make a useful mobile base using the max amount of large rovers. My configuration is able to create a full fledged base, with all the modules included, plus a shelter, from scratch, (or scrap, i should say). I don't really know what kind of mobile base you want, but i think the most useful quality would be the ability to make a base anywhere.

Configuration:

1st Rover: Crane with drill and Soil Centrifuge

Aux Slot: Rover Seat and Medium sSorage Silo

2nd Rover: Trade Platform and Large Shredder

3rd Rover: Smelting Furnace and Chemistry Lab

4th Rover: Large Printer and Large Storage Silo B

Large Storage Silo: 2 RTGs, an Oxygenator, 2 Storage Silos, a Medium Printer, a Small Printer, and a Winch.

Aux Slot: Research Chamber

You might want to pack some off-world gases (specifically methane) before you go out and explore first, though.

I know, it would just be better with an extra large storage silo

51 minutes ago, redstonerti said:

I know, it would just be better with an extra large storage silo

What would you want in this extra large silo? 4 large slots? Even more medium slots? Its confusing because if you follow the logic of the normal storages and the silos, the silo space is typically 3x the storages, so that would be 93 small slots. 

Make a concept of it instead of suggesting something vague. My Idea of an XL Silo would be 4 large slots.

Just because you use **** does not mean that we cannot understand your message ,also remember using CAPITAL letters is considered rude and aggressive.
I am sorry if I hurt you but don't take it too seriously , @redstonerti ✌️

On 8/12/2019 at 8:38 PM, Slipsonic said:

What would you want in this extra large silo? 4 large slots? Even more medium slots? Its confusing because if you follow the logic of the normal storages and the silos, the silo space is typically 3x the storages, so that would be 93 small slots. 

Make a concept of it instead of suggesting something vague. My Idea of an XL Silo would be 4 large slots.

Maybe if i leran how to use blender one day

21 hours ago, TMarcher74 said:

Just because you use **** does not mean that we cannot understand your message ,also remember using CAPITAL letters is considered rude and aggressive.
I am sorry if I hurt you but don't take it too seriously , @redstonerti ✌️

I said ok