Sign in to follow this  
TMarcher74

Guess what these new leeks are?

Posted (edited)

The Exploration update? Hmmmm I don't know ,there isn't much difference between wanderer and explorer🤔

Edited by TMarcher74

Leaks 1 - 3 & 4 mean diddley to me. SES's history is not what I would call; 

Leak 2

I'm going to have to say it is a oxygenator and RTG combined
It has feet
It has a slot on top
Windows?

Looks like a habitat to me!

5 minutes ago, TMarcher74 said:

A detail we all missed ,the cable has a power readings but the pic has a black cable meaning it might be a wreck, also it has an antenna on the top, @The Touch of Grey Gamer

The blue lighted bar going around the structure looks like it is powered? Does the blue in the bar going around the structure look lit up to you?  
Would they post a wreck? Does not seem like something that would be highlighted, a wreck that is. 
Color me all types of excited! 

So I guess dedicated servers, a feature that was supposed to be available at launch and delayed, is being pushed further back. Awesome. Wake me up when it arrives.

As for "big announcements," I'll just wait and see. These supposed "big" announcements from Pax are usually a bit underwhelming, ok'ish at best.

Want to do a really "BIG" announcement? Release both dedicated servers and that exploration update that's not in the trello roadmap, whatever that includes. Then you can call me impressed...

5 hours ago, vvhorus said:

So I guess dedicated servers, a feature that was supposed to be available at launch and delayed, is being pushed further back. Awesome. Wake me up when it arrives.

As for "big announcements," I'll just wait and see. These supposed "big" announcements from Pax are usually a bit underwhelming, ok'ish at best.

Want to do a really "BIG" announcement? Release both dedicated servers and that exploration update that's not in the trello roadmap, whatever that includes. Then you can call me impressed...

+1

any word on the next update? on the timings of things, i dont ever go on the discord part, just here. i assume a patch soon.

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, diseasedmeat said:

any word on the next update? on the timings of things, i dont ever go on the discord part, just here. i assume a patch soon.

I'd very much expect an update (however small or silly it might be) to be released during or just after PAX, being the weekend of the 30th. Maybe just before, given they don't like releasing on weekends... 

I'd also expect the 'big news' they've been rumouring to be a release on the Epic Store. Big news for them but not really for existing players. I might be wrong. 

Ed; just to add, if they've been putting off servers because they've added another platform, that seems silly. 

Edited by Blind Io

Yes you're right @Slipsonic, that's kind of habitat. On the discord, Gina send a next piece of the habitat. I think it's a new mobile version of habitat. And I guess will be able to pack, but what surprised me, is what lies at the bottom, whether it is a glowing stick or something else. 

Picture