Sign in to follow this  
Jack Fire

Multiplayer not loggin

Hello,

i have a little Problem with the Multiplayer function. My doughter and i whant to play a multiplayer game in my Home network. We want to playing over Steam but when i start the connecting than its cam all times a error. "Player dosn´t found" or " no connection". I dont know what i can do. I deleted and reinstalled the game, quit the friendship and recreated it, deleted the appdate (C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Astro\Saved), did nothing. When I look at my Coop list , sometimes she is in the game when she's in the game but the most time not. When I look at her Coop list than, I'm always inside when I'm in the game. How can i found the problem??? Pleas help me.

Thank you

19 minutes ago, Jack Fire said:

Hello,

i have a little Problem with the Multiplayer function. My doughter and i whant to play a multiplayer game in my Home network. We want to playing over Steam but when i start the connecting than its cam all times a error. "Player dosn´t found" or " no connection". I dont know what i can do. I deleted and reinstalled the game, quit the friendship and recreated it, deleted the appdate (C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Astro\Saved), did nothing. When I look at my Coop list , sometimes she is in the game when she's in the game but the most time not. When I look at her Coop list than, I'm always inside when I'm in the game. How can i found the problem??? Pleas help me.

Thank you

Summary:

Multiplayer not loggin

Description: 

My doughter and i whant to play a multiplayer game in my Home network. We want to playing over Steam but when i start the connecting than its cam all times a error. "Player dosn´t found" or " no connection". I dont know what i can do. I deleted and reinstalled the game, quit the friendship and recreated it, deleted the appdate (C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Astro\Saved), did nothing. When I look at my Coop list , sometimes she is in the game when she's in the game but the most time not. When I look at her Coop list than, I'm always inside when I'm in the game. How can i found the problem???

Platform:
Steam 

Version / Build Number: 

Specifications:

• CPU: Intel i7 7700K 4.2GHz
  • GPU: Asus NVIDIA GeForce 1060 OC 6GB
  • RAM: Corsair 2x8GB DDR4 2500Hz 
  • Drive: Samsung SSD 850 Evo 250GB 
  • GameDrive: ST3000DM008-2DM166

Now i can say thats the Problem is, thats we have the PC in the same Network. When i use my PC over my Handy LTE then it is going. We can play... but not in the same network.