Dũng Tống

Putting in some small stories or maybe some easter eggs, puzzles, mysteries

First of all I really love the game. It totally stand out of others survical crafting games. I played the game since it new released and quitted for a while. And then recently i played again with lots of updates. I felt really shock since it improves a lot. But to be honest, the main reasons that make me NOT to open Astroneer is the same as last time: not knowing what to do next and knowing that i have to do the same thing everyday. 

With that said, i think maybe Astroneer need something to encourage people play it more and not get bored in long time. So i think how about a story behind it. Or some mysteries on each planets mixing up with some puzzle. So that people can more reasons to play.

You know what ,recently had an update where you have to find the Apollo 11's lander on Desolo to claim your suit and that was a pretty good move by the team. I would have loved to see NASA's Opportunity rover on Calidor as a Thank you message to the actual Rover, It would have been cool to see it on Calidor with a battery attached and only a single bar is left in the battery, damn they missed their "OPPORTUNITY"

You're right. Sometimes having an event like that will make players excited. I know the game still under development. and they had a really really hardtime. 

I really hope to see many ideas from the team. Maybe a story behind

On 8/5/2019 at 6:55 PM, Dũng Tống said:

Maybe a story behind

Very true ,we need a good storyline.