atu

Enormous debris structures randomly generated

Hi,

I'm playing with keyboard / mouse on steam on the version 1.3.13.0,.

Some random huge structures appeared on the map, they spawned out of nothing and they are made of debris.

When we are looking at those structure, the game is lagging like crazy, the fps are dropping to 0. The game doesn't crash tho.

We saw this kind of structure at 5-6 different places on the map, one of those is really close to our base (< 50m) so we have very low fps in our base, this is quite annoying.

Capture.PNG

Hi @atu the developers are aware of this bug and trying to address it.  If possible, could you please upload the pictured save with your specs so they can take a look at it?

Saves are here:  

C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Local\Astro\Saved\SaveGames

You can press Win + R on your keyboard and type:  dxdiag then press enter, to get your specs.  In the popup, select Save All Information, and upload the .txt file and .savegame to your message.

Posted (edited)

Hi @Gina

Sorry, in my first post I said I was using a steam version but I'm actually using Xbox Game Pass.

I tried to find the save file but there is no "Astro" folder in "AppData/Local".

I can only give you the DxDiag file for the moment.

DxDiag.txt

Edited by atu

No worries, you can run a Powershell command to quickly locate your Windows 10 save files.  Press Win + R, type Powershell, enter, copy/paste this, and press enter:

PowerShell
explorer ((Get-ChildItem $env:LOCALAPPDATA\Packages\SystemEraSoftworks*\SystemAppData\wgs\ -Recurse -Filter container.*).FullName | Where-Object { Format-Hex $_ | Select-String '\$\.(\d\.){4}' } | Split-Path)

If you have multiple saves, you might have to use timestamps or something to determine which one is the one you're looking for.

hahaha

I've heard of those...they should have a bunch of useful resources...since there are so many wrecks... I would use the Winch on 'em and bring them to base...because I just like collecting things...

On 7/30/2019 at 4:40 PM, atu said:

Meanwhile, is there any way I can remove those structures from my save ?

Dynamite!