I'm keeping this short. I use Steam on my PC to play Astroneer, and several bugs have been happening and not yet patched.

• Terrain Tool bug. When I click E on my keyboard to get the terrain tool out (or put it back), it does nothing. I have to manually click on my backpack and click the terrain tool and then click elsewhere and it comes out. I cannot put it back unless i click on a module, object, resource, etc.
  • Backpack Bug. When clicking Q, my backpack does not come out.
  • Catalog Bug. My Catalog does not come out when pressing TAB.
  • Exit Bug. When exiting the game, I find that it is still running in my steam. I can't play it unless I exit steam and re-enter steam.

Okay, so those are all the bugs I've been experiencing.

58 minutes ago, SpaceX24 said:

When I click E on my keyboard to get the terrain tool out (or put it back), it does nothing.

I've had this.  Dying fixed it.

1 hour ago, SpaceX24 said:

I'm confused. 

When I had that problem of not being able to properly equip my terrain tool, dying & respawning fixed it for me.

I have the same problem with the soil centrifuge !!! it sucks so much!!

When you fill earth, it starts to work. when the soil centrifuge is finished, it also stops but you can not remove the finished recources. You have to end the game completely (back to the main menu does not work !! completely close!)

after the reboot you can take the material out.

This is such a massive break in the game !!! have loved it so far but that's really a big problem.

is mine since the last update so ... has worked a few weeks ago still everything.

Hope the problem is resolved as soon as possible

@RASTASWAG & @Tycore if you place the Soil Centrifuge on a platform that has storage (such as the Large B), or clear a little space on a platform that has full storage (as shown in the pic)...the resources will turn upward as expected.  The bug is known, hopefully it'll be patched in the next update.

Ah thanks for the quick Response and help ! 

Than i will print a new platform with free places xD

Realy nice to hear that it is in Progress!

I wish you good explorations and that the oxygen never goes out

3 hours ago, Tycore said:

I wish you good explorations and that the oxygen never goes out

This is quite possibly the nicest thing ever said to me on this forum. 💌

i have been playing the game i restarted it form a old one because of a update . i have a bug in my game the soil extracktor is mest up i up soil in and try to make ant thing and it spins around and stops but then the items have rid rings around them .. i have the power lost of power but there stuck and will not turn back on or off ? i have taken a screen shot but i do not know where to find the file it is in ?

Sry you are hard to unterstand....is it possible that the answer for your question is right over your post ? start with the picture from July 30??

If you bought the game on steam the screenshot is in your steam profile...other ways you have to look on your amd oder nvidea profile...

If you try again you can also open the screenshot in your foto programm with Ctrl+V

@blipzero there's a bug with the centrifuge.  It just needs more storage space.  Either make room or put it on a larger platform. 

I'm early adopter with my son on your original and awesome gameplay BUT you have to debug your pretty game...Why ? Because you can't sell a v1.00 game without a ULTRA BIG DEBUG............................................... PLEASE just WORK........

Indeed, vehicules go in the sky ramdomly since the begin of your alpha... We loosed again and again game and farm time with your filthy unoptimized and bugged vehicules... Ok ????!!!!!!!!!

Please be good developpers or I'll consider you as noobs definitively......................... I'll want to uninstal your interesting, funny, shinny game. I'ts too bad and sad for me and you, isn't it ? Do you realy want to loose constant and loyal customers... ???!!!!

Be smart, I kiss you kindly. 😙😆

PS : I'm 43 years old and french...