drpeppercan

Is this the new way for Resource gathering?

It's not exactly an elegant design, but it works. It is definitely a considerable improvement compared to the smaller amounts of things we could transport. So I won't complain ;)

I even have a rover seat added to a large storage silo-B on a large shuttle! If ever I do a multi-player with someone! & added an oxygenator just to be sure that my passenger arrives, alive! lol! But, still don't have a 'friend' to multi-player with!

22 hours ago, jlarry999 said:

But, still don't have a 'friend' to multi-player with!

Me neither. Well I had a friend. Just long enough to get the achievements. Once that happened I kicked him to the curb! HA

Just wait until dedicated servers are rolled out @jlarry999. Then you'll have more friends than you can shake a stick at! 

I hope so Touch of Grey, I hope so! Last I was on, I was on my way to get 1 Mil bytes! lol! Just for something to do!

Hey Touch of Grey,   Don't go shaken Sticks Around Here.... We haven't Scanned them to see if they're safe yet!

And to any of you guys with no friends.... There's a pile of compound in the back Habitat... You can take up crafting.