Dear System Era Software,

Sure this may be a kid writing this but I Really love space but don't want to use alpha and Pre-alpha for life... So it's hard to say...

Can you make Astroneer free to Kids & Teens?...

Y' know add a birth date conformation system where people under 21 can get Astroneer for free it would really help

and since people don't have credit cards 'till 21 y/o it will get Astroneer EXTRA POPULAR

among Kids.

And could you guys add a Super large platform Type A

with a attachment slot that is extra extra large

and change the XL Storage to like the large storage but with 2 tier-3 slots instead of 51 tier-1 slots

and add a XL Shuttle And XL Landing Pad With XL Printer

and For byte Costs:

XL Shuttle: 6000 bytes

XL Landing Pad: 4500 bytes

XL Printer: 1700 bytes

XXL Platform A: 7000 bytes

If You could I will be happy

To: System Era Software

XXLPLATA.png

Obviously it is not possible to make it free ,even if its only for kids(people would take advantage of this) , the devs have put in a lot of hardworking into the game, giving it for free would not value their hardwork, please understand it ,if they give it for free how are they supposed to gain any profit and make the game better?
Anyway welcome ,have a nice time at this forum :) 

On 7/26/2019 at 9:52 PM, TMarcher74 said:

Obviously it is not possible to make it free ,even if its only for kids(people would take advantage of this) , the devs have put in a lot of hardworking into the game, giving it for free would not value their hardwork, please understand it ,if they give it for free how are they supposed to gain any profit and make the game better?
Anyway welcome ,have a nice time at this forum :) 

very well said...

Hey @Wolfy_wolf! I...and many other dedicated Astroneers like to chat, brainstorm, and do other fun Astroneer things here... Sadly the devs (our abbreviation for developers) barely pay attention to us... We just make suggestions...and hope that one day........ one lonely day...... the devs will decide to get a glimpse into the hard life of a forumgoer... lol

On 7/26/2019 at 12:53 PM, Wolfy_wolf said:

And could you guys add a Super large platform Type A

with a attachment slot that is extra extra large

I'm thinking it's just a matter of time before the next tier comes....and along with it, new platforms. I personally want an XXL Shredder...that can shred the BIGGEST OF THE BIG...

Until next time.....

space suit GIF by Astroneer

Nice to have a radiobuoy (choosen color) with arrow (or text editable) to mark direction if I have something interessant to come back...

7 hours ago, Barrayar said:

Nice to have a radiobuoy (choosen color) with arrow (or text editable) to mark direction if I have something interessant to come back...

???