croc dog

[Merged] Bugged Soil Centrifuge - Can't remove resources

Solved: unlike the furnace, which just drops the metals, the centrifuge needed to be on a larger platform so it can dispense the output. Once I placed it on a large platform with room on each side, it started working again.

I have merged reports regarding the bugged Soil Centrifuge. 

When the Soil Centrifuge is on a platform with no storage spaces available, the resources will not turn upward when it finishes a cycle.  The simplest workaround is to place the Soil Centrifuge on a platform that has storage, or if the platform has storage, but the storage is full, make space for it to unload.

Yup. It needs to be on a platform with storage attached. Weird thing introduced recently. 

Soil Centrifuge will not unload until I close the game and go back in. 
This bug came up for me after the recent Lunar Lander update to the game.
Thank you.

I have recently encountered a bug on the soil centrifuge. What happens is when i make only 1 resource at a time, once it is done I am not able to grab it and I have to exit to title screen. Sometimes i have to do this twice, and it is strange because I have never had this problem before but now it happens every time i make an individual resource.

This is a known bug.  If you put it on a larger platform or just make room in attached storage, it will work as expected.

This is a known bug.  Place the soil centrifuge on a platform that storage slots.  If you have storage attached already, then clear out some space on it.

10 hours ago, Gina said:

This is a known bug.  Place the soil centrifuge on a platform that storage slots.  If you have storage attached already, then clear out some space on it.

Thank you for your responce.

See screenshot below.  Soil Centrifuge does not flip resource after completing every time.  The only way I am able to get the product is by saving and reloading the save.  Then the resource is up-right.  See below I can attach soil but it won't load either.  The quartz product is still stuck in there and I can't highlight it.

image.thumb.png.28a4375008c7f4e0059389a6d4c9388e.png

@WhiteNoise This is a known bug. Hopefully, it's patched soon. To bypass this problem, put your Soil Centrifuge on a platform with adequate storage for it to unload to.