GregorJan

How can I find my first body and vehicle?

1. I drove my vehicle far from home

2. I pressed esc and got afk for a while

3. it turned out that my character suffocated

4. I lost my vehicles and a lot of stuff because in this game there's no such basic thing as PAUSE

5. pissed, I started searching the entire planet, died few times loosing more stuff

How can I find my first body and vehicle?

Another stupid thing is that it's impossible to connect vehicles with oxygen tubes or with this triangular exo things with power cord.

I'm sick and tired of this game.

Quit and exit to main menu functions as the pause.

One way to find it is to have an active beacon in your backpack before you die. I carry on on my tractor for that reason too. Too late for that now in your case tho. Your best bet is to try and spot it from orbit in a shuttle, or random luck driving around. Most times it is not worth the effort. You will die often in this game. It's expected.

Teathers connect to oxygenators. If you put an oxygenator on a trailer I expect teathers would connect to it. I haven't tried it personally but it works the same with tables. For exactly the same reason you need an oxygenator in a shuttle if you want teathers to connect to it too.

While the game has it's faults, these are not some of them. These are design features in a survival game.

On 7/24/2019 at 1:12 AM, Allan said:

Quit and exit to main menu functions as the pause.

One way to find it is to have an active beacon in your backpack before you die. I carry on on my tractor for that reason too. Too late for that now in your case tho. Your best bet is to try and spot it from orbit in a shuttle, or random luck driving around. Most times it is not worth the effort. You will die often in this game. It's expected.

Teathers connect to oxygenators. If you put an oxygenator on a trailer I expect teathers would connect to it. I haven't tried it personally but it works the same with tables. For exactly the same reason you need an oxygenator in a shuttle if you want teathers to connect to it too.

While the game has it's faults, these are not some of them. These are design features in a survival game.

well said