Hello, I noticed something almost entirely game-breaking earlier today. I teleported to Sylva's core from a surface node (completed Sylva), only to come across a cluster of deadly flora right in the absolute center. I tried teleporting back out of the core, only to be brought back to the same location and killed before landing on my feet. My save was before Lunar Update, and I believe it may be a problem regarding migrating to the recent version. I hope this can be resolved.

Update: Glitch got entirely worse. Activated surface nodes won't appear lit up on the Odd Stones and cores that should've been opened remain closed.

@Caleb Salmen are you playing via Steam, Xbox console, or the Microsoft Store on PC?  If you're on PC, what are your specs?  Can you upload a copy of your save here?

Steam location, press Win + R and copy/paste this:

C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Local\Astro\Saved\SaveGames

Win10 PC location, press Win + R, type Powershell, press enter, copy/paste this:

PowerShell
explorer ((Get-ChildItem $env:LOCALAPPDATA\Packages\SystemEraSoftworks*\SystemAppData\wgs\ -Recurse -Filter container.*).FullName | Where-Object { Format-Hex $_ | Select-String '\$\.(\d\.){4}' } | Split-Path)

On 7/22/2019 at 10:28 PM, Caleb Salmen said:

Update: Glitch got entirely worse. Activated surface nodes won't appear lit up on the Odd Stones and cores that should've been opened remain closed.

I'm facing the same issue, I don't know how to open Vesania core, as I activated all surface nodes. I'm locked out