Sign in to follow this  
Brainstorm

Why is there no option to reload last save?!!!!

My tractor and trailers behind it loaded with resources just fell through the floor into oblivion. It says saving game every time you get in the vehicle, so why can't you load that save? Why would you punish players for a glitch that's beyond their control. This should be fixed immediately. Why in 2019 are you not able to load your last save instead of exiting the game and losing all your efforts?

I got a better one for you why is there no option to save why do you have to have a seat to sit down in a seat before it allows you to save I have a seat at Camp just so I can sit down and Save

It is simple, Joe does not want us to have any other save options than the one we already have. If he wanted more/different save options we would have them. He wants us to play his game his way. It has been this way forever and it will never change. It is not our game it is his game. It is Joe's vision, Joe's creation, Joe's game. It is not a democracy. 
People have been posting about save options since December 2016 and we still don't have any. There is one reason why we don't, Joe don't want them. 

Well then Joe needs to make a game that isn't glitchy AF. Joe needs to fix Joe's game so that your vehicle doesn't just disappear into the ground. So Joe needs to reflect on his decision to punish players for Joe's mistakes and lack of forethought.

Joe wants beachball soccer & fireworks in the game. That's what we got. We get what Joe wants. 
As you know we have a section on the forum for 'suggestions and ideas'. Anyone could go there and in about 10 minutes find many many suggestions better than beachball soccer. Joe obviously did not go there or he did and thought; "beachball soccer is better than everything on that forum!" 
My suggestion would be to remove that section from the forum. If it is not going to ever be used then why get people's hopes up? Why make them think their (in often cases) brilliant idea will ever be used if it is going to get passed over by, beachball soccer? 

And no, things like LARGER storage, larger vehicles, larger anything are not reaching into the "suggestions and ideas" forum and giving players what they want. LARGER things are just natural progression that every player thinks about while playing. 

It is Joe's world. We just happen to have paid to be in it

It's not a bad world. In fact it is a world that I have played a lot in. Just head scratchin as to why the momentum does not keep going onward and upward? Why does it always seem to veer into these weird spots that are just dead ends? It is an exploration game that keeps imposing limits upon itself. Sandbox yet the emphasis always seems to be on the 'box'. 

7 hours ago, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

Joe wants beachball soccer & fireworks in the game. That's what we got. We get what Joe wants. 
As you know we have a section on the forum for 'suggestions and ideas'. Anyone could go there and in about 10 minutes find many many suggestions better than beachball soccer. Joe obviously did not go there or he did and thought; "beachball soccer is better than everything on that forum!" 
My suggestion would be to remove that section from the forum. If it is not going to ever be used then why get people's hopes up? Why make them think their (in often cases) brilliant idea will ever be used if it is going to get passed over by, beachball soccer? 

And no, things like LARGER storage, larger vehicles, larger anything are not reaching into the "suggestions and ideas" forum and giving players what they want. LARGER things are just natural progression that every player thinks about while playing. 

It is Joe's world. We just happen to have paid to be in it

It's not a bad world. In fact it is a world that I have played a lot in. Just head scratchin as to why the momentum does not keep going onward and upward? Why does it always seem to veer into these weird spots that are just dead ends? It is an exploration game that keeps imposing limits upon itself. Sandbox yet the emphasis always seems to be on the 'box'. 

My man speaking the truth!! at the same time I just wish you were wrong, I wish Joe would actually have a look through the suggestions and ideas section 😔