Recommended Posts

Building Ideas:

1 = It would be cool if, we could build our own ship by using the large printer = base, middle (the storage area), the cab area, the top.?

2 = The same for the vehicles, how many tires, how many connections (like shredders, solar panels, wind turbines, ect...?

3 = It would be cool to be able to control the crane when u r driving the vehicle at the same time, when the crane is on the front.?

4 = Could the gates on the planets have numbers, so it would be easier to know witch one it is...?

5 = Teather locks, it would be cool to be able to lock the feathers in place.?

6 = Could the pointer have an X in the middle for more accuracy...?

Let me know if any of my ideas have merit or that it gave u any idea for the future???

~~🙂😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#include<iostream>

int main()

{

std::cout<<"+1"std::endl;

return 0;

}

#include<iostream>

int main()

{

std::cout<<"+1"std::endl;

return 0;

}

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2019 at 6:48 AM, redstonerti said:

#include<iostream>

int main()

{

std::cout<<"+1"std::endl;

return 0;

}

#include<iostream>

int main()

{

std::cout<<"+1"std::endl;

return 0;

}

 

What?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, REAPERx9xMike 2 said:

What?

A function that post "+1" pasted twice ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Igoooor said:

A function that post "+1" pasted twice ;)

Oh, but why? He could have simply typed in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The gateways do have numbers, but you need to determine what it is when you enter the gateway travel network. They are not labeled on the surface though, so I started marking them by placing low pillars of placed soil adjacent to each gateway. I suppose you could also use resources to number them by placing, say, 5 units of resin on the floor in gateway #5 and so on.

Edited by Flyingcrowbar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/21/2019 at 6:10 AM, REAPERx9xMike 2 said:

Building Ideas:

1 = It would be cool if, we could build our own ship by using the large printer = base, middle (the storage area), the cab area, the top.?

2 = The same for the vehicles, how many tires, how many connections (like shredders, solar panels, wind turbines, ect...?

3 = It would be cool to be able to control the crane when u r driving the vehicle at the same time, when the crane is on the front.?

4 = Could the gates on the planets have numbers, so it would be easier to know witch one it is...?

5 = Teather locks, it would be cool to be able to lock the feathers in place.?

6 = Could the pointer have an X in the middle for more accuracy...?

Let me know if any of my ideas have merit or that it gave u any idea for the future???

~~🙂😎

Missed to reply on topic ;)

1/2: I like the S to XL storage size system, why would you change it? If you could upgrade parts of vehicles to get higher speed/more battery etc I would like it, but right now, I don't see a real point in building out by parts...

3: maybe add a button to change seats while keeping camera angle? Kind of hard with xbox controller in mind...

4: agreed

5: they could use more "friction", yes

6: make it a customizable option, agreed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2019 at 11:45 PM, Igoooor said:

Missed to reply on topic ;)

1/2: I like the S to XL storage size system, why would you change it? If you could upgrade parts of vehicles to get higher speed/more battery etc I would like it, but right now, I don't see a real point in building out by parts...

3: maybe add a button to change seats while keeping camera angle? Kind of hard with xbox controller in mind...

4: agreed

5: they could use more "friction", yes

6: make it a customizable option, agreed

Thank u

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2019 at 6:55 AM, Cola Cake84 said:

This is great custom building would be an amazing feature to the game!

I have lots of ideas but with all my ideas I have an 97.899999٪ track record that it will go gr8 & the rest %'s for some reason it will go horribly wrong.

Thank u

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2019 at 6:02 PM, Flyingcrowbar said:

The gateways do have numbers, but you need to determine what it is when you enter the gateway travel network. They are not labeled on the surface though, so I started marking them by placing low pillars of placed soil adjacent to each gateway. I suppose you could also use resources to number them by placing, say, 5 units of resin on the floor in gateway #5 and so on.

Yes, but still no number in the orb crystal control.

O-Yah I am not hip on a lot of computer or text talking lingo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2019 at 9:10 PM, REAPERx9xMike 2 said:

Building Ideas:

1 = It would be cool if, we could build our own ship by using the large printer = base, middle (the storage area), the cab area, the top.?

2 = The same for the vehicles, how many tires, how many connections (like shredders, solar panels, wind turbines, ect...?

3 = It would be cool to be able to control the crane when u r driving the vehicle at the same time, when the crane is on the front.?

4 = Could the gates on the planets have numbers, so it would be easier to know witch one it is...?

5 = Teather locks, it would be cool to be able to lock the feathers in place.?

6 = Could the pointer have an X in the middle for more accuracy...?

Let me know if any of my ideas have merit or that it gave u any idea for the future???

~~🙂😎

On 5

Teather lockTeather locks, it would be cool to be able to lock the Teathers in place.?

My phone doesn't like the "Teather" word..

The reason, is because they fixed the speed of walking with the telekinesis control that every astroneer has, it is fast just throwing stuff in front of U. There's the Teathers debacle, when picking up & throwing stuff the stupid Teather will stick it's big fat head in my view & I'll pick it up & not the stuff i want to throw. But if it was locked it wouldn't move...

When all of your vehicles fall thru the planet with the drill on it or using the terrain tool.

Here's a new one.

my 12th save, I was Remodeling my base, for all of the new stuff, & all of my base stuff dropped. When your mobile base, land base, soccer ball, storages, all the zebra balls, all the planet keys, ect just disappear under the ground. I start all over again... & now I am on my 13th save after the 1.0 update.

I hope for the day I won't faze thru the planets & I have to worry about everything else gazing thru...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now