jonny lindsey

Can’t get any cosmetic things

So I’ve played for a wile now and have 3 awakening planet achievements on Xbox and haven’t unlocked any outfits. played almost every day after summer update and never got the summer outfits. Now I’m literally standing next to the new added historic spacecraft and listening to the audio and still haven’t unlocked that out fit 

CAA48F75-5181-4B01-8B3B-34295C84AF37.jpeg

1 minute ago, jonny lindsey said:

So I’ve played for a wile now and have 3 awakening planet achievements on Xbox and haven’t unlocked any outfits. played almost every day after summer update and never got the summer outfits. Now I’m literally standing next to the new added historic spacecraft and listening to the audio and still haven’t unlocked that out fit 

CAA48F75-5181-4B01-8B3B-34295C84AF37.jpeg

Oh boi that's sad, you should have posted this during summer update itself when u did not receive the summer outfit, idk if you will get them now.

Can I see your home screen in astroneer ? @jonny lindsey

Posted (edited)

the same thing is happening to me can any1 help im always online when i play but it says im offline on the right

i play on computer

Edited by loafie987

The two summer palettes and visors, as well as the vintage palette and visor from the Lunar Update, are all three available until August 31, 2019.

@jonny lindsey you're on the wrong version.  You should be on 1.3.11.0.  If you are in the EFT branch, opt out and update.  This build was not released to the EFT (Beta).  

1 hour ago, loafie987 said:

im always online when i play but it says im offline on the right

Loafie, try this: