SES_joe

The Lunar Update - July 18th, 2019

4 hours ago, Gina said:

Microsoft/Xbox players don't have an option for a Beta branch.  I think they were trying to foster some sense of surprise for this update.  No one got left out.  Everyone got the update at roughly the same time.

Mind you, on Windows with Steam, if you were (as I was) on the Beta branch then you did not get this update.  The only way I could get it was to opt out of the Beta branch, and reinstall the game from the regular branch.

Can anyone help me figure out why I never did get this update on Win10? The MS Store never gives me the option to update and tells me the game was last updated on July 1. I'm really P.O.'d I missed out on this event last week but figured it was just a glitch but here we are a week later and I *still* don't have an update available. 

Jeez, never mind. I restarted my PC and whaddaya know? As soon as I rebooted, the update finally appeared and started downloading. Thanks, Microsoft. *sigh*

Where are the photos stored on a PC? I checked the Steam screen caps but nothing there, of course. 

On 7/17/2019 at 7:43 PM, SES_joe said:

Once taken, make sure to take a screenshot

@rioclete you have to take a screenshot of it.  They aren't being stored for you.

@Ecclair if it doesn't show up within about 10 minutes, quit to desktop and reload your game.

At the bottom of the patch notes you mentioned for us to stay tuned in one week for a new announcement of the 2019's development road map. Just checking in to see if that's coming soon or to not expect it for some time.  thanks!

8 hours ago, Minish said:

At the bottom of the patch notes you mentioned for us to stay tuned in one week for a new announcement of the 2019's development road map. Just checking in to see if that's coming soon or to not expect it for some time.  thanks!

The Roadmap Update Twitch stream has been delayed. You can follow System Era and enable stream notifications at Twitch.tv/SES_dev

having a problem with the Soil extractor animations are stuck I am losing resources and having to reprint the Extractor..... it dose clear up when I save and reload  but only until I use it again...

33 minutes ago, Justin Schubert said:

having a problem with the Soil extractor animations are stuck I am losing resources and having to reprint the Extractor..... it dose clear up when I save and reload  but only until I use it again...

Is it on a platform with storage available? There has been a change where an empty slot is now required... 

2 hours ago, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

What's the latest *G*? 🌻

GrumbleGrumble No update yet. GrumbleGrumble