Sign in to follow this  
Mariano Kings

Didn't stop me!

Nice work, but getting all of the achievements doesn't mean you've completed the game, it just means you've completed the achievements. There is so much game play in this type of game that you could play for tons of hours and not see every situation that is in there. So, again, good work, but there is lots more stuff to do in the game.

2 hours ago, Flyingcrowbar said:

Nice work, but getting all of the achievements doesn't mean you've completed the game, it just means you've completed the achievements. There is so much game play in this type of game that you could play for tons of hours and not see every situation that is in there. So, again, good work, but there is lots more stuff to do in the game.

Yea! I know what you mean 👍🏻. Unfortunately right now I can enjoy the game since it has this kinda bug/issue that can't allow me to save my game after 2-3min of gameplay so once they fix that, I'll come back to make some crazy things on Sylva😎👍🏻

I feel your pain. MK. I had a bug issue that wasn't letting me play a saved game for more than 2 or 3 minutes before it booted me out to the desktop. Luckily SES patched that issue so I didn't have to abandon a game with hundreds of hours of time on it. I hope they can fix your issue so you can soldier on. BTW, what was the last achievement you needed to do before the 100%. Mine was activating all the gateways. I had a few on Atrox that were absolute bears to get to, but I got those done a while ago and also have 100% completion on the achievements.

5 hours ago, Flyingcrowbar said:

I feel your pain. MK. I had a bug issue that wasn't letting me play a saved game for more than 2 or 3 minutes before it booted me out to the desktop. Luckily SES patched that issue so I didn't have to abandon a game with hundreds of hours of time on it. I hope they can fix your issue so you can soldier on. BTW, what was the last achievement you needed to do before the 100%. Mine was activating all the gateways. I had a few on Atrox that were absolute bears to get to, but I got those done a while ago and also have 100% completion on the achievements.

Mine was to launch 10 fireworks in 10 seconds xD. Yeah I hope they can fix my issue soon.