Sign in to follow this  
Mariano Kings

Really annoying

I'm getting tired of this "issue" or "bug". The story is this. 

One day me and a friend decided to play together, he has the windows version and I play on my Xbox One. We were playing fine until my friend decided to return to the base to grab some compound to make some tenders, I was walking/running back from the planet core to the base but we were far away to each other then suddenly the game crashed (1hr and 15min wasted btw), so after this issue, I've been experiencing game crashes constantly, this happens everytime I try to save at base or getting on my hover after spending to much time in the game or heading back to the base after digging for long time to the core of the planet. I dunno if this is a known issue but if not, try to fix it please. I almost platinum the game (5 achievements more to have the 100% of achievements) 

I don't know , I am not any dev but reinstalling the game should fix the game.
The Microsoft and the Xbox versions are having a lot of bugs, they said they will have an update in July (next week I believe) which will contain a patch and bug fixes for your Astroneer version, so wait until then or reinstall the game. @Mariano Kings

4 hours ago, TMarcher74 said:

I don't know , I am not any dev but reinstalling the game should fix the game.
The Microsoft and the Xbox versions are having a lot of bugs, they said they will have an update in July (next week I believe) which will contain a patch and bug fixes for your Astroneer version, so wait until then or reinstall the game. @Mariano Kings

I had the same idea, reinstall the game but it didn't work unfortunately =/. I didn't have this "bug" before, this started after I played with my friend (me on Xbox and he on PC). Hopefully with that new patch they fix that because I can LITERALLY play only around 2-3min without game crashing if I try to save the game after that period of time.