Sign in to follow this  
Neuromancer

My shiuttle is gone for good?

So, me and the guys were preparing to move to Atrox to build a new base, we were pretty much endgame at that point, we lost a couple hours making a new base to explorer Atrox, (because we just got there to capture gases, a nut and go relationship).

In my Shuttle was only me, Chem. Lab, Shelter,  Soil R. , 9 RTG, a Truck with trailers and power to go straight to the core if needed, 4 Silos filled with stuff to build anything we might need in there. The objetive was clear, explore Atrox core and its environment, simple right? The thing was, after i was moving to Atrox orbit the game crashes... My character gone, nowhere to be seen and i needed to spawn in the Burrito Satellite again. Everything that was in my Backpack was there once i came back, but the Shuttle was gone, we made some incursions to Atrox and near planets to search for the missing Ship, eventually we saw something that resemble a rocket, floating in space near Atrox, yes, our shuttle was there floating in the space with a couple hours work inside it and no chance to retrieve it back.
Im writing this because i want to be mistaken, i want that ship back so we can do our thing but i have no idea what i should do to accomplish this.

Tips, lore and F's are  welcome. By this time we are build everything to move to Atrox from the scratch again, we are not quitting to explore that hostile planet yet.

In anex we have Chernobyl -  Circa 1985 (Colorized)
Chernobyl Colorized.jfif