14 minutes ago, TMarcher74 said:

Whoa that's so cool, you got some serious talent in you @T0efL, I just wish the devs would see this.

@TMarcher74 Thank you so much! 

AWESOOOOOME

This would obviously go on a tier 4 slot. (The proportions are great!) I would SO use this on the XL-P A, XL-P C, and L-R! It would be OP on the L-R...just saying...

sooo... 1 T4 slot for 25 T1 slots... 17 more T1... I would totally use it for power! For a recipe, I say 4 Iron...something like it...

3 hours ago, CopperyMarrow15 said:

AWESOOOOOME

This would obviously go on a tier 4 slot. (The proportions are great!) I would SO use this on the XL-P A, XL-P C, and L-R! It would be OP on the L-R...just saying...

sooo... 1 T4 slot for 25 T1 slots... 17 more T1... I would totally use it for power! For a recipe, I say 4 Iron...something like it...

Ikr, the best part is it has a dramatic entry, the center of this pizza storage should only carry the purple thing you collect from a planet's core which is the only way to unlock the pizza's dramatic animations.

12 hours ago, TMarcher74 said:

the center of this pizza storage should only carry the purple thing you collect from a planet's core which is the only way to unlock the pizza's dramatic animations.

That would be a pest...

On 7/13/2019 at 4:39 PM, CopperyMarrow15 said:

AWESOOOOOME

@CopperyMarrow15 Haha good idea!

2 hours ago, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

How did I not see this?
Amazing! Freakin Amazing! +1
Hire this person!

Lol, but this guy is no longer active, wish he would come back, he is really good at this stuff.

3 hours ago, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

The idea of a platform that moves, I just never thought of it. I've thought of a lot of things about Astroneer, but not once a platform with moving parts. 

@The Touch of Grey Gamer Thanks for comment!