Need help to mine 50% of Desolo...

On 9/20/2019 at 8:12 AM, 1nf1n1t3P0W4 said:

guys i know how to solve this problem, use exploits to cheat in tons of dynamite and hydrogen and u done gg

Please refrain from promoting the use of exploits.

Now THAT was pretty fun to watch.

I totally would help out with the other quarter, but I can't play online much; My parents will interrupt at any random time.

Wow!!! This video i SO inspiring. That project has so much potential, and I hope System era sees this! Way to go!

Honestly, I wouldn't mind a planet that has been partially mined out (maybe not to that extreme😖,) but more like partially destroyed, like something happened. There could also be a story line to a planet like that, like, maybe that's the planet the "creators" originally hailed from, and it got destroyed??? The first thing I thought of when I saw it, it was like looking at something from star wars🤣! Maybe the next step is to create an artificial planet?? That would be cool!! Like the death star, or star killer base? If you finish with the rest of that 75% (Which I know you will😆,) you should totally fill it with standard grey soil. Id doesn't need to be round, for I know how hard that would be! But maybe a square planet? I'd totally wait till the next super flat 2.0 update in November tho, because if I were to do it, I would want to do it right.

AAR #51: Groundwork update. Just a short session, but;

The. Paver. Is. A. Dream!

Ty ERA!

20191026203843_1.jpg

AAR #52: Creative Update! So... game flows better for client. But check the pics. Sigh... new pockets of terrain popped up. Which sometimes disappears (annoying) and sometimes sticks around (good) for mining. I added 2 pic on how it looked prior the patch (the ones when I'm standing on the satellite). Disconnection issues have been appearing now.  Also found parts of terrain which couldn't be mined. Added two pics where you can see black terrain, those are it...

We called it after the last disconnect and we found a patch of resources kept reappearing.

...But at least you can now see the new trench for the next 25%! 

20191008174917_1.jpg

20191008174923_1.jpg

20191115163402_1.jpg

20191115165601_1.jpg

20191115165906_1.jpg

1.png

20191115172530_1.jpg

20191115184740_1.jpg

20191115185420_1.jpg