TMarcher74

Catalog not showing the images of blueprints

Hello guys ,my problems is that the catalog does not show the image of the blueprint you are about to unlock and it is really annoying, I have heard that its probably due to some unsupported graphic drives( mostly of Intel graphic cards). I would like to know if there is an actual solution for this or I gotta wait until the devs actually have to go through this problem?
These are my specs

Graphics card - Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB
Processor - 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory - 8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3

I am sure all these meet the minimum requirements to play the game.
Any help ?

5 hours ago, TMarcher74 said:

Hello guys ,my problems is that the catalog does not show the image of the blueprint you are about to unlock and it is really annoying, I have heard that its probably due to some unsupported graphic drives( mostly of Intel graphic cards). I would like to know if there is an actual solution for this or I gotta wait until the devs actually have to go through this problem?
These are my specs

Graphics card - Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB
Processor - 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory - 8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3

I am sure all these meet the minimum requirements to play the game.
Any help ?

You're correct, it's related to integrated and mobile graphics cards like yours, which unfortunately don't meet the minimum specs.

A fix is not expected as the error is related to the user's machine not meeting specs. However it's possible they will expand support later. 

SmartSelect_20190702-170043_Chrome.jpg