Can we get a feature to add reaction to the replies or a post?
I have seen this type of feature in other forums wish the mods would make it available in our forum too, pls?

Screenshot 2019-07-01 at 3.33.22 AM.png

58 minutes ago, CopperyMarrow15 said:

+1

Is that a reaction? Its pretty old school kind a thing.

1 hour ago, TMarcher74 said:

Is that a reaction? Its pretty old school kind a thing.

That's what we use on the forum if we like an idea...

This is a good idea, instead of replying to the post you can give a reaction, which at the same time will show us a bunch of interested users. 👍

+1 

I think reactions are useful, but I don't have the ability to enable them. 🤷

Been asking Joe for years to get that in here again.
Don't get your hopes up.

And as reminder: We moderators have no real power over actual forum features outside of the moderation. If you want a new section, certain features, theme changes or anything like that: We can't do it, only SES can.

Oh okay thanks @Gina and @Wyvyrias, now I know why the themes and forum looks outdated, anyway its okay we gotta move on , but I have a question, do the developers read the ideas and suggestion we post in this forum? I haven't seen them commenting to any idea, I just hope all the content we are posting is not getting wasted.

5 minutes ago, TMarcher74 said:

Oh okay thanks @Gina and @Wyvyrias, now I know why the themes and forum looks outdated, anyway its okay we gotta move on , but I have a question, do the developers read the ideas and suggestion we post in this forum? I haven't seen them commenting to any idea, I just hope all the content we are posting is not getting wasted.

Only the developers could answer that. We can assume they read that stuff, but of course commenting would take too much time.

On 6/30/2019 at 6:03 PM, TMarcher74 said:

Can we get a feature to add reaction to the replies or a post?
I have seen this type of feature in other forums wish the mods would make it available in our forum too, pls?

Screenshot 2019-07-01 at 3.33.22 AM.png

Been asking the same thing for over a year, plus the ability to edit our own posts without any time limits. Let's see if whomever's in charge will finally "listen"...

@vvhorus, well I don't even know that if they visit the forum regularly, then how could we expect them to update the forum, they should at least give the mods the permission to add and edit stuff on the forum.

On 7/9/2019 at 7:00 PM, TMarcher74 said:

@vvhorus, well I don't even know that if they visit the forum regularly, then how could we expect them to update the forum, they should at least give the mods the permission to add and edit stuff on the forum.

agreed!