I feel like it would be a cool idea if you have a minimap or something BUT not at the very beginning.

It would be cool if you can build a sattelite what you can send in the galaxy and then spins around the planet it was sent from and with that a module for the Astro-Suit to get the actual minimap that is connectet to the sattelite.

And with that, if you got your minimap, you would be able to see the map in realtime to the actual location.

7 hours ago, Vale_Panzer said:

I feel like it would be a cool idea if you have a minimap or something BUT not at the very beginning.

It would be cool if you can build a sattelite what you can send in the galaxy and then spins around the planet it was sent from and with that a module for the Astro-Suit to get the actual minimap that is connectet to the sattelite.

And with that, if you got your minimap, you would be able to see the map in realtime to the actual location.

I feel that this might be implemented in the Wanderer update as a lot of players have been requesting for a map/satellite/GPS etc.
Some people feel that this won't be required because they want us to use the stars for navigating and stuff.