Hello, I know that already a lot of people had this bug and already share it on this forum, but I was obliged to post it because it spoils my game expereince too much and it will help the developers (I think) to settle it

So I explain, every time I play as a customer of the game, pepites of land levitation form within seconds after I aspire the field, and it prevents me from passing through the tunnels that I create in the caves besides that when I pass over (on the surface) to circumvent them, I die by damage of fall
  The host of the party does not see the bug but only the client

Here is my configuration:
WINDOWS 10 PROFESSIONAL
X64
i5 8400
RTX 2060
2x4 GB DDR4 3000MHZ + 2x8 GB DDR4 3000MHZ GSKILL RIPJAWS V
1SSHD 1TO

Here are two videos of the bug that I recorded (one on the surface and one in the caves)

Capture d’écran (41).png

I am haveing the same problem co-oping.I even died a few times . also  in my veiw I flattened the land  but in host's veiw  there was a hole and i died and my body was there so when I returned to get my stuff   my body was buried so I tried digfging to get it but the land only regenerated. Then I could not see any of his edits so I got stuck cause we weren't synced. I see promise in this game but it gets very frusterating from enteranced that are enticing that only lead you to a deadly fall to this unsynced land problem.It makes it rather hard to enjoy.

Posted (edited)

I approve!
I hope that System Era will fix this problem quickly even if I think it is a priority in their next update

Edited by Mk_LaZe

this has happened in co op games i have either hosted and others had this respawn issue or i came across it while playing as client... 

it gets to be rather annoying when your in a group and the other can seam to under stand why your not moving when do not see the blockage.....

so please fix in an patch or get the servers set and on line ..

also the fps drop crazily when this happens

Yes it is true that more time we play in coop more flying stones are formed and the fps fall, I found myself at 30 fps irregular because of pebbles in the video 1 (and still you do not see everything) this is very annoying when it happens right next to our base ~ 30 fps with my rotten rate 80/100 ms latency with the server the game quickly becomes unplayable in coop and it is also for that that I had to stop the coop on this game because it happens to my friend when I host.