Posted (edited)

Am I hallucinating?? Is this June Fools Day?? You guys must see it...right down there.... someone's sharing a bunch of...apparently their articles about black magic... One would be bad enough...but they've filled up the entire page!!!

image.png.57d7a330796ad2f979d6f4950f2901e2.png

Moderators!? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!

Edited by CopperyMarrow15
added photo

Those jerks, taking my business away.  It's hard being an Archmage in this day and age. So much competition.

On 6/26/2019 at 6:31 AM, Martimus said:

Those jerks, taking my business away.  It's hard being an Archmage in this day and age. So much competition.

So your back? If anywhere is the place to be an archmage, (to me your just an advertiser) it is NOT a forum about a video game. Do you actually think people are going to call a repeated phone number with a plus sign in the beginning...for spells...when they're actually here trying to talk about an awesome space game...

I looked at your profile...seems clean...but your standing for archmages... are you one of varunji02's minions? sought after JUSTICE for all forum-spamming archmages?

They protecc

They attacc

But most importantly

They get your ex husband bacc

2 hours ago, CopperyMarrow15 said:

So your back? If anywhere is the place to be an archmage, (to me your just an advertiser) it is NOT a forum about a video game. Do you actually think people are going to call a repeated phone number with a plus sign in the beginning...for spells...when they're actually here trying to talk about an awesome space game...

I looked at your profile...seems clean...but your standing for archmages... are you one of varunji02's minions? sought after JUSTICE for all forum-spamming archmages?

They protecc

They attacc

But most importantly

They get your ex husband bacc

..............Yeaaaaa, i ....didn't want to take the narrative this far.... >.>

3 hours ago, Marcin7667 said:

It is already overstatement to insert 35 posts on the forum with some suspicious links.

@Gina @WyvyriasPlease delete this spam. 

Screenshot_20190705_123210_com.android.chrome.jpg

Please use the report function for such things. Reporting a single post of the spam bots is enough and they'll be purged by a moderator asap.

18 hours ago, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

But here's the thing. The love spells actually work! I'm now in love with @Martin

It's about me or another Martin.

I'll never go to dark side. 😉

43 minutes ago, Marcin7667 said:

I'll never go to dark side. 😉

That's a bit of an inside joke. To SES, this forum is the dark side. As long as you are here, on this forum, you are a part of the evil empire! :ph34r:

@TMarcher74 The email address that I typically share is the Support email, and it's not the best place to start a discussion about things that aren't game-support related, like bugs or crashes.  If it's about this forum specifically, try visiting www.SystemEra.net, most companies have a means of contact on their website.  I'm sure System Era is no exception.  There's also a "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every forum page next to the Theme toggle.

Posted (edited)

Well thanks @Gina, but if they don't visit the forum then the "Contact Us" link at the bottom is a waste so I thought I will send them an e-mail complaining/asking about the forum being  ignored/abandoned by the developers. I'll  try using their support email instead.

Edited by TMarcher74

20 hours ago, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

That's a bit of an inside joke. To SES, this forum is the dark side. As long as you are here, on this forum, you are a part of the evil empire! :ph34r:

You work for SES... I knew it all along! (jk)