MODS...AUGMENTS...the things that go on the terrain tool...I WANT MORE!

I will list my...along with some others' ideas here:

Repair Mod

Capability: When the terrain tool is moved over Debris, (I hope that such Debris can be created from use or storms in the future.) it can be transformed into it's fully functional condition (by means of repair) using, possibly, Scrap or about half the resource cost.

Research Cost: 1000

Recipe: I'm thinking 1 Iron

Go here for more information:

Smoothing Mod

Research Cost: 500

Recipe: 1 Zinc

Go here for more information:

Range Mod - I REALLY want this one.

Capability: Expands reach of terrain tool

Research Cost: 700

Alignment Mod 2

Capability: Allows adjustment of the terrain modification angle by 5 degrees every time the "Use" function is performed with it.

Research Cost: 1000

Shredding Mod

Refer to this:

Please let me know what you think.

What I Agree with:

Smoothing Augment

Range Augment

Alignment 2 Augment

The reason I agree is that they would be great additions, range augment especially.

What I don't agree with:

Repair Augment

Shredding Augment

The reason I disagree is that it's a TERRAIN tool, not a repair/deconstruct tool. 

9 hours ago, thebloxxer11 said:

What I Agree with:

Smoothing Augment

Range Augment

Alignment 2 Augment

The reason I agree is that they would be great additions, range augment especially.

What I don't agree with:

Repair Augment

Shredding Augment

The reason I disagree is that it's a TERRAIN tool, not a repair/deconstruct tool. 

Thank you for actually commenting and not just passing on to the next thread...

I totally get it. I was thinking that when I posted this. The thing that I really want is this......ANYTHING...a module, tool, augment, whatever...as long as it can do this:

On 6/6/2019 at 4:14 PM, CopperyMarrow15 said:

(I hope that such Debris can be created from use or storms in the future.) it can be transformed into it's fully functional condition (by means of repair) using, possibly, Scrap or about half the resource cost.

[Coppery Out]

Personally, I think it would be cool to have some kind of damage and repair system.

The issue with repairing debris is that the world litterally filled with broken rovers, so repairing them would remove the need for researching them.

Maybe vechicles that you make can have different parts break which you can replace by finding ones off debris or with a small printer, like maybe the batteries could smash and you have to makes some new ones, or wheels that explode.

They removed the storm system, and I think it will come back, so maybe something similar might be added.

I sincerely like the mod to smooth the terrain so that it is super flat.  The rest may be, to this list I would like to add something from myself, mod to the possibility of painting the base in the color of the palette which has player have to suits.  I can not wait for a jetpack, I am curious if it will be a new backpack mod or a new backpack itself, maybe it will be like in the first Alpha tutorial that you could replace a damaged backpack. It was something completely new, having more backpacks than one. It was very cool, new challenges and experiences.