Sign in to follow this  
Chye Lee

Controlling soil fuel thruster in space

I am new to the game. When I manage to fly the soil fuel thruster into space, I ran out of fuel before reaching the moon.

I cannot change the fuel when I am in space orbit thus I cannot go back to the base. How to control the thruster? I have a problem with flying the machine where can I check on this?

For your assistance.

6 hours ago, Chye Lee said:

I am new to the game. When I manage to fly the soil fuel thruster into space, I ran out of fuel before reaching the moon.

I cannot change the fuel when I am in space orbit thus I cannot go back to the base. How to control the thruster? I have a problem with flying the machine where can I check on this?

For your assistance.

A solid fuel thruster can perform 4 'thrusts'. These are only used to take off and for moving to another planet, landing costs nothing. This means they are good for one 'round trip' :- up, change, (land), up, change, (land). Even if the main thruster blows up whilst you're in orbit, you can still land by clicking on one of the landing domes. 

It's not expected that it would burn out getting into orbit of the moon without being used for something else. Getting to another planet is as simple as launching, changing planet and landing - where are you having difficulty?