Please make it to where you can scrap the bottom of the EXO Dynamic Research Aid. Another idea for a super shredder that can scrap satellites and the biggest objects.

5-28-2019_1-27-00_PM-tdhc43gb.png

with the advent of the large scrapper i was wondering why the DEVs did not create a tool to be able to slice apart or take apart

the really big stuff like fallen satellites to be able to put them in the big scrapper 

..or maybe blow them in to smaller pieces with the dynamite....

there is a lot of junk out there that needs to be cleaned up...

Excellent ideas (especially the dynamite one). I don't think it would be to difficult to achieve that (but the game is still new ). Also,  yes..... the junk is VERY bothersome.

i love the junk especially when i find a useable item in it......need to make it possible to move on a rover  instead of having to walk it back to the shredder. 

Taelyn, one word for you, packagers! Most of the items that can be shredded  can be packaged and loaded onto a medium storage, your backpack, of onto a rover and hauled back to base that way. It also reduces the volume of the item so that many more can be hauled back at the same time. Another tip... package the research items that you find to haul them back too.