flying_night_slasher

Add playstation controller icon's to the game

Please add playstation icon's to the game because me and other's have grown up with playstation and we are used to playstation's 🔺,,X,O,R1,R2,R3,L1,L2,L3,(Start,Select dual shock 3),(Option's,Share dual shock 4) button's it would be easier for gameplay and it would help me play the game again because it's confusing to adjust to Xbox icon's (it's one of the 2 reason's I haven't played the game for a few month's.)

26 minutes ago, flying_night_slasher said:

Please add playstation icon's to the game because me and other's have grown up with playstation and we are used to playstation's 🔺,,X,O,R1,R2,R3,L1,L2,L3,(Start,Select dual shock 3),(Option's,Share dual shock 4) button's it would be easier for gameplay and it would help me play the game again because it's confusing to adjust to Xbox icon's (it's one of the 2 reason's I haven't played the game for a few month's.)

I'm guessing that you mean for the Steam version rather than the Xbox version. Why not play with keyboard and mouse if you struggle so much with controller? 

As an explanation, Xbox configuration is used because the game's available on Xbox. Maybe when it's on PlayStation they'll implement a new way to display controls. Until then, there doesn't seem to be a large benefit in this change. 

Posted (edited)

Yes I do mean for steam and keyboard and mouse is a little funny in some games for me but if there is a chance for playstation icon's that would be great.

Edited by flying_night_slasher