Mas71

LOSS of uncollected Resources (after little update 24,May)

Posted (edited)

Hello System Era and all of astroneers from Japan :)
Today(24,May), I got a little update (about 90MB), and I already had play for few hours.

I want to report a bug(?) "Loss Resorces" on Silva.

I found a resource neer the Core,  I went back to the Base once my inventory was full.
After that (about few minuts later), when I returned to the same place again, ALL RESOURCES had DISAPPEARED....
I have seen this issue three times in about 3 hours, on the Silva.
so I report this here.

<Before>
ooKpaRo.jpg

<After>
e5bnFTF.jpg

I have not yet confirmed similar bugs on other planets, other places, and other resources.
And I don't know when this problem began to occur too.
By the way, This save-data is made newly started on V1.1.0.

Sorry to my not good English.
Thanks

Edited by Mas71

Posted (edited)

### about an Update 24.May
Sorry, My 1st post already can not be edited X), That update-size was 59MB, Game version is v1.1.3 now ;)

Edited by Mas71

this happens alot on multiplayer, where you playing multiplayer? or solo.and it may still be there and you cant see it, so try and dig some up and see if it collects on the end of your gun, when this happens in my multiplayer game i play i collect what i can and just leave

Posted (edited)

@diseasedmeat
Hi, Thanks for reply 😃
I'm playing on Solo in this case.
Yes, I did try to dig this place, but I could not get anyghing with terrain-tool, and no show up a resorce-icon with a mouse cursor too.
The resources buried there were completely lost 😓
After that,
I got a similar lost-bug where some waste are placed(broken platform and generator, etc) in same game too. 😣

I have been playing for about 165 hours since the Early Access version of this game,
but this kind of bug happened for the first time. (maybe I just didn't realize that until now though....😁)

Thanks

Edited by Mas71

Posted (edited)

I have this same issue too, and it probably has to deal with how the game loads in resources. It happens in both Solo and Multiplayer, and there is no way to stop it. Next time it happens, mine out the entire area, even if there is no inventory to keep it so that the resources can saved. To note, this was the first bug I ever encountered when I first booted up Astroneer 1.0.0, and has been around consistently in my worlds. It happens on all planets.

Edited by GreenPig

@GreemPig
Thanks a report ;)
Ah I see, So this problem is a bug that happens everywhere and at uncertain times unfortunately 😣
Ok, I hope SystemEra can fix it asap ;)

Thanks

- one more pics 😅
I confirmed it happned on more two places othre than here....

<Before>
QfpJFGr.jpg

<After>
ArVE2MP.jpg

Please fix this asap 😉
Thanks

I have experienced this issue playing solo on Xbox since the initial release of the game. I now collect all of the resource and leave the nodes I cannot carry on the ground and come back for them.

Yes, unfortunately, this has happened to me several times. Resources just despawn never to be seen again. I recall the one time that really annoyed me. I found a massive stash of lithium and had it marked with a beacon because my inventory was almost full when I found it. I returned after just long enough to drop my inventory off at my base and everything was gone!