i've been struggling to get this game to work since 0.10.5(i think). game would crash during loading or game play, and with every update it got worse.  SYSTEM SPECS: Win 10 ver 1809 Intel i-9700k @ 5 Ghz Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB G.Skill Ripjaws ddr4 64GB Installed on Samsung SSD 860 EVO 500GB(w/ latest firmware) my system should be able the handle this game. ya think? what i did was this C:\Users\$3000PC\AppData\Local\Astro\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor look for FrameRateLimit=0.000000 i changed it to 60.000000 just to see what would happen. the game booted up at 32 FPS(its always done this for me), load screen was somewhere around 350 - 400 FPS(shit it didn't work), game loads i do nothing for 5 min(game has usually crashed by now) FPS maxed out at 61 FPS. So i play for 4.5 hours, longest i've been able to play in a long time. the game did crash, looking at the crash report its got something to do with the tether network. but im just happy i got to play for 4.5 hours. i hope this helps. latest crash report attached   9ce69968-371c-43e9-b127-f869ec242460.zip