Sign in to follow this  
Lancars

Please do something about Sliding.

Sliding in this game is very detrimental. It's causing me nothing but aggravation due to how easily is triggers. At the slightest decline in the terrain i will suddenly do  surfing slide. Now its cute on its own but when it causes me harm and causes me to drop whatever i'm holding it gets very very aggravating to where i'm now yelling at my character to stop.

This is suppose to be a calming game but when a mechanic like this kicks in far to often to cause me nothing but grief i tend to put that game down as it's not worth it. I beg you to add in an option to either turn it off or i have to press a button to slide because I've been killed many times by it even on slopes that are 10 to 20 degree angles.

Please change this. Add some options. Something because i'm not enjoying the game.

It's all in the boots my friend

If we were able to craft different types of boots for different types of environments it would solve some issues players have like your's for instance

First, just like kids sneakers our boots should have the capability (on/off switch) to light up when stepping. It just make cool artistic graphical sense and in MP......... AMAZING!!!!!!

Second, you should be able to craft a pair of "non-sliding" boots
You should be able to craft a pair of "power generating" boots (enough power while moving to operate the portable oxygenator)
You should be able to craft a pair of "fall absorption" boots (makes falls 50% more survivable)
You should be able to craft a pair of "run fast" boots (run 25% faster)
You should be able to craft a pair of "jump long/high" boots (leap 25% further/higher)

Third, you should be able to carry different pairs in your backpack
You should be able to place them in storage so those who want to collect shoes, can! And really, who doesn't? 
You should be able to swap them with others in MP games 
You should be able to coordinate the boot colors/styles with the suits (or not)

On 5/12/2019 at 7:25 PM, Lancars said:

Sliding in this game is very detrimental. It's causing me nothing but aggravation due to how easily is triggers. At the slightest decline in the terrain i will suddenly do  surfing slide.

Before I go into any tunnel, if this is where you are having the most difficulty, I ALWAYS make my own ramp, ALWAYS.  I actually like the slide option as is and have become used to it, making ramps from the surface to the core.  I find it fun, first of all, and I also place turn outs in every cave system to access those areas.  I've fallen numerous times, but that was before I started making my own ramps religiously.