GeneralMayonaise

How To Revert Astroneer To Previous Version In Steam

well that was a bust so i am asking for a refund.......see what i can do later

please if you want still friend me on FB

I apologize for taking so long to get back. I've been busy with some important personal things. I was looking through the manifest IDs and their dates and matching the dates with the patch notes from the official wiki. There was apparently a 1.0.14 (April 5th) but it links to 1.0.15 (April 11th, 12th in the manifest ID. Probably the release date vs the upload date) and has a different manifest ID. The depot ID doesn't change because that is the ID for the Windows version. If you are willing to try again, the manifest ID for 1.0.14 is:

Here is some clarification on the different IDs:

App ID: Used by Steam to identify the game, DLC, or tool associated with the title.

Depot ID: Denotes the operating system the game is compatible with, as well as common redistributables (DirectX, Visual C++, etc.) and DLCs (since they are separate from but associated with the base game. In this case, the original soundtrack has its own depot ID).

Manifest ID: The manifest ID is assigned to each version update no matter how small from pre-alpha to post-release. Ex: Manifest ID 9196421424952813872 identifies patch 119 (version 0.2.10119.0).

As far as I have seen, these IDs do not change. Here is the link to Astroneer on the steamdb website if you would like to look for yourself: ASTRONEER - AppID: 361420 - Steam Database

I really hope that we can figure out why your game is auto-updating to 1.1.2.

20 minutes ago, GeneralMayonaise said:

There was apparently a 1.0.14 (April 5th) but it links to 1.0.15 (April 11th, 12th in the manifest ID. Probably the release date vs the upload date) 

Version 14 was not good and is best left ignored. Didn't make it to Microsoft due to crashing. Version 15 fixed the flaw and was a full release to both systems. The notes are linked because the only change between them was the crash fix.