Btw we have a solar array, wich is extremely useful on planets like calidor. But what if we turn 180 degrees and look to glacio, on a planet like glacio we need electricity production based on wind, and having tons of medium wind turbines is not just anti aesthetic, it's an enormous waste of material AND SPACE.

Thanks for your attention

why need what you can make.......i build power arrays on a;ll planets  just need 2x level storage and go look for salvage power units and make what you need to fill the holes.....this is a sandbox game dudes means  look at what you got and figure out the multiply uses of everything

On 8/10/2019 at 12:00 AM, TaeLyn said:

why need what you can make.......i build power arrays on a;ll planets  just need 2x level storage and go look for salvage power units and make what you need to fill the holes.....this is a sandbox game dudes means  look at what you got and figure out the multiply uses of everything

Its simple, yes you can make your own from smaller turbines, but if we already have a large solar array, why don't we have a large wind turbine?

It would also be more pleasing to the eye rather than having multiple smaller turbines.

I think its a good suggestion. 

6 hours ago, LittleBIGman said:

Its simple, yes you can make your own from smaller turbines, but if we already have a large solar array, why don't we have a large wind turbine?

It would also be more pleasing to the eye rather than having multiple smaller turbines.

Capital idea! +1

Although, the large solar array is really, not that large. Large compared to the other solar panels in game however, not really large. It could be much larger or should be much larger?

On 10/22/2019 at 3:04 PM, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

Capital idea! +1

Although, the large solar array is really, not that large. Large compared to the other solar panels in game however, not really large. It could be much larger or should be much larger?

I don't like Solar Arrays...

Graphene!? Seriously!? I need to pay Graphene for a measly units of solar power!??? I will stand for this!

It should give MUCH more... 8? 10? 12? 16? I like 12.

The thicc one (the wreck) should give like 50 with how rare the thing is...and it would trigger a bunch of YouTube videos like this...

GIANT SOLAR PANEL got a HUGE BUFF | Astroneer Gameplay Video 987

POWERING an ENTIRE BASE with ONE SOLAR PANEL | Astroneer Series S3 E296

QUEST to find ALL WRECKED SOLAR PANELS in ASTRONEER | Episode #449

I found the HUGE SOLAR PANEL in ASTRONEER!!! (Astroneer Ep. 27)

On 10/22/2019 at 8:06 AM, LittleBIGman said:

+1!

I've suggested this before in the discord and people liked it... The big-o turbine should be like the big-o turbine in Surviving Mars...like this...

WindTurbine.png