they should have it so you can make 3D objects so you can place them and make the out of soil and then build off of it like so you can place a cube then you can make flat walls and flat floors where ever and it'll be easy because at the moment its very hard to get flat for some people like me

to flat ground, you just need to make a shelter, but for walls, yeah it's complicated to do... maybe have like an interface where you select the (almost) exact angle you want like 36 degrees or 27 degrees or so. Make it from 0 - 90 but whole numbers only no decimals. 0 is flat  90 is straight up /down. Allow the user to use the regular functions, so have it be like a terrain deformation mod... sometimes maintaining a path that you can use to get back to the surface, or a path that you can burrow to the core with is a pain to make, this would help a lot.

You don't need a shelter!

The alignment mod in flatten mode has 2 functions. Started near your feet, it picks that height and makes a flat floor. Started away from you, it makes walls. 

But yes, prefab or preset soil structures would be handy. I'd like a single-use item that you can set to grow bridges, tunnels, or walls etc. Maybe it could be printed by a specific module where you select the setting... 

16 hours ago, Blind Io said:

You don't need a shelter!

The alignment mod in flatten mode has 2 functions. Started near your feet, it picks that height and makes a flat floor. Started away from you, it makes walls. 

I didn't know that, that is interesting. I thought that all the other mods that were not either boost, wide, or drill mods were not useful... Thanks, I'm gonna need to start using the alignment mod from now on. I only have like 30 more hours invested into the game since a few months between the releases of Overwatch and Fortnite. To me the mods for the terrain deformation tool are new so if you have any more tips or secrets with the tool mods, I'd appreciate any help.Thanks.

The alignment mod is a nightmare if you are trying to do a large area. You can start at the same place over and over and get different results. And the shelter, you have to make sure THAT'S going on flat ground or its "true flat" will be slanted.

This is why I made a suggestion that we have some kind of saw tool that can be added to the terrain tool that will allow us to make cuts at certain angles that will then allow us to flatten out that cut at whatever angle we wanted.